Growth Hormone Ghrp 2 Peptide
Growth hormone releasing peptide-2
(5mg/vail or 10mg/vail)
GHRP-2 (Hormone Releasing Peptide 2) is a hormone secretagogue of the hexapeptide class. Sharing many similarities with GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is the first in this class of hormones, and in many circles, is considered the better choice between it and GHRP-6. It is not a hormone that is often used alone but is almost always used with a Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) such as PEG-MGF. The compound may also be commonly found under the names Pralmorelin or GHRP Kaken 100. However, in most pharmaceutical and performance based circles, it has in recent years been most commonly referred to as GHRP-2.
Function & Usage:
Hormone Releasing Peptide 2(GHRP2) substantially stimulates the pituitary gland's increased natural production of the body's own endogenous human. This therapy consists of daily periodic sub-lingual dosing.Hormone releasing peptide 2, GHRP2 has shown on it's own to robustly increase IGF-1 levels, and even greater results occurred when used with Growth Releasing Hormone (GHRH) to which also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased natural secretion of humanhormone. This also boosts
the hypothalamus function as well.
Decrease in body fat
More bone density and lean muscle mass
Increased collagen production
Improved sleep quality
Boost in hunger
GHRP-2 comes in powder, so it needs to be reconstituted with bacteriostatic water, and then stored in the fridge so it does not go bad quickly.
The average dose is 150 micrograms (mcg) taken 2-3 times per day. For example, I recommend taking it before breakfast and before bed for maximum benefits. Moreover, GHRP-2 works best when stacked with such GHRH as CJC1295.
1. The half-life of GHRP-2 is quite short, though, with its peak occurring around 15 minutes after its administration or an hour later at the latest. Ideally, this therapy should be administered periodically everyday.
2. Similar to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is its commercially synthesized form that can stimulate the secretion much better and stimulate the PRL, cortisol and ACTH levels a little better. For ghrelin, on the other hand, it functions like a synthetic agonist that can connect with the secretagogue receptor of the . GHRP-2 can also increase the levels of calcium ion influx and, in turn, release even more growth hormones.
3. Aside from that, some research has already been done proving how similar it is with the effectiveness of GRF, as well. As a matter of fact, it has proven to be much more potent compared to any other GH-releasing secretors known in the past, including GHRP-1 and GHRP-6. Because of this, this hormone is often used as a treatment for catabolic deficiencies and states nowadays.
4. GHRP-2 basically acts exactly like ghrelin. It can induce food consumption just like ghrelin and stimulate GH secretion, too. When infused, GHRP-2 makes the GH levels in the body increase a lot and it can induce cell cAMP secretion the way that GRF tends to, as well.
5. Aside from that, the supplements of GHRP-2 are known to be anti-inflammatory. However, its results tend to differ between research test subjects, depending on how each subject's pituitary somatotrophs choose to respond based on the different receptor subtypes of GHRP overall.